Northwest University: Northwest partnership program
A fully Accredited Christ-focused education
SF City Impact's School of Ministry is proud to be an instructional site for Northwest University and a member of Northwest University's Church Partnership Program. The Church Partnership Program partners with churches to offer college courses with the highest level of academic accreditation (including Associate and Bachelor degrees) as part of their church or ministry internship program. The Church Partnership Program has a couple of very unique and interesting features:
- Internship Credit: Students earn 3 credits per semester for their internship work, for free!
- Degrees Offered: Associate of Arts, Associate in Ministry Leadership, Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership, Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management, and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- All courses have the highest level of accreditation.
- An optional $1,300 Program fee provides resources for the Northwest Partnership Program Partner’s Intern Training Program.
- All tuition costs are eligible for federal financial aid (loans and grants).
- Courses reflect the unique vision and values of your church as your (qualified) instructors lead your students through the curriculum (minimum ten students in a class.)
- All courses are also offered online, so courses are available to students regardless of Partner’s size.
- Partners can earn scholarships toward NU master's programs based on the number of students enrolled.
- Low Cost: $298 per credit.
Northwest uses Discovery and NU Online as their learning management systems to provide learning materials, reference links, assignments, discussion forums, and other support features needed by students, except textbooks.
Whenever possible, the Church Partnership Program blends face-to-face and online courses, depending on the program size and the number of qualified local faculty. It's the best of both worlds: the flexibility of online education and the strength of weekly personal instruction.